Thursday, March 29, 2007

MC Turdblossom Pwns America

Just when you thought Karl Rove couldn't get any creepier, the latest video from the Radio-Television Correspondents' Dinner comes out.



It's a little known fact that Rove was captain of the glee club at his Junior College where he was affectionately known as "The Velvet Diarrhea".

And did you notice how they snuck that black guy in there at the last second right before the rap part? I think he was actually outside parking cars when someone came up to him and was like,

"Hey, uh, bro, how's it hangin'? Anyway, look, me and some of the other honkies want to do this 'rap' thing, and we thought it might be best if you were on stage with us. Otherwise it might look like a minstrel show that ran out of blackface makeup. Do you "feel me"? "Dog"? I know my pal Andrew Jackson wants you to come, if you know what I'm sayin'."

No comments: