Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Frank Albrecht is a Mean Bastard



Some asshole Kraut says a zoo was wrong to save this abandoned polar bear.
"Feeding by hand is not species-appropriate but a gross violation of animal protection laws," animal rights activist Frank Albrecht was quoted as saying by the mass-circulation Bild daily, which has featured regular photo spreads tracking fuzzy Knut's frolicking.

"The zoo must kill the bear."
Wow, dude, ruthless. I'm not a biologist, and I may not not be a registered sex offender, but I would like to offer a counter argument: LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BEAR! Jesus Christ, the thing might as well be wearing a mini tuxedo and baking muffins.


I know it won't always be mind-bendingly cute, but by the time it's not, it will be able to hunt humans, which is a whole other kind of awesome.



So screw you, Frank, you big jerk. I'm going to send this page to every girl I know and now you're never getting laid.

No comments: